Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NRS Maverick Glove




NRS Maverick Glove

Simply put I’m damn impressed. After ~7 days in the water with them this spring they have found a home in my quiver. The Toaster mits are still the go to piece when there is snow on the bank but these have replaced my reactor gloves and will be used much longer into the season than expected. Typically I’ll switch from Reactors to Paddlers gloves when the temps warm up a bit and suffer with lack of warmth for a few weeks just to get away from the uber thick 3mm that makes it hard to grip a paddle. The dexterity on these is just as good as my Paddlers Gloves and just as warm as my Reactors. They hydrolock seal works, its not just play. Slip them over my gasket and under my gasket guard and I’m bone dry at the end of a session at Dead Dog. Great glove, time will tell how durability goes but I trust NRS will stand behind any problems.

No comments: